Directions to York University – Keele Campus from Pearson International Airport:
4700 Keele Street, Toronto
If you are driving to the campus from the airport:
- Take 401 East to 400 North
- Exit at Finch Avenue going east
- Turn left on Sentinel Road
- Follow Sentinel until the end where you will find Pond Road
- You are now on campus. Please, see campus map:
We encourage you to take advantage of the Currency Exchange services at the Airport. They offer more convenient hours of operations and favourable exchange rates.
You can take a taxi directly from the airport to the York University Keele Campus. A taxi from the airport to the University is approximately $50 Canadian. Please visit the Toronto Pearson Ground Transportation website, for ground transportation options between the Airport and the Hotel.
An alternative option to get from the airport to the York University Keele Campus would be by public transit.
- Take the 58 Malton bus, which serves from Terminal 3 (Arrivals Level), then Jetliner Road and Airport Road; also from Terminal 1 (Ground level) at Pearson Airport. Service operates specifically for this bus from approximately 5:00 AM until 1:00 AM.
- Take the 58 Malton bus an approximate 60 minute one-way travel time to Lawrence Ave. West Station.
- Once you have arrived at Lawrence Ave. West Station take the subway Northbound to York University.
For more information please visit the TTC website.